• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Baby Scorpions - Urodacus Manicatus - Black Rock Scorplings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adandiluvsmyreptiles

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys. Have had an outburst in scorps (woohoo) and am now taking orders on them.

Urodacus Manicatus
(Black Rock Scorpions)

I have 2 females who gave birth on the 29th and 30th and one gravid female ready to drop anytime :)

Will be selling them for $25 each including their enclosure which will last them a good few months and that price also includes postage.

Containers are small click-clack type containers (will post pics when they are set up as they are all still with mum at this stage although i have two who have wandered from mum and had their first moult but have gone back to mummy).

Pictures are of Both mummy's and bubs.
The first pic is mummy who gave birth on the 29th, the second pic is of mummy who gave birth on the 30th and the next 2 pics are of the two who have had their first moult and are starting to wander on their own.

Approx 30-35 babies will be available although i do have a couple of pet shops who are interested in purchasing in bulk but would rather offer you guys the chance first.

Please email [email protected]
And visit my webpage at http://www.freewebs.com/reptilesandarachnids/scorpions.htm for any further details on how to keep them etc.

Also have gravid Urodacus Planimanus and shall be selling her babies soon.

Attachments

• scorpbabies!!!!! (Large).jpg
    scorpbabies!!!!! (Large).jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 270
  • babymani30th (Large).jpg
    babymani30th (Large).jpg
    107 KB · Views: 280
  • 2dayoldmani (Large).jpg
    2dayoldmani (Large).jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,044
  • bubmani2dayold (Large).jpg
    bubmani2dayold (Large).jpg
    108 KB · Views: 139
and they aint the true black rock scorpions, how long are they?

They leave mum after their first or second instar and they are true black rocks - Urodacus Manicatus.
The adults are 6cm app.

they should darken before leaving, also true black rocks should be jet black and smaller then that, they mayb manicatus but not the true "black rock" form, the black rock form is smaller then your and is jet black

Have u seen the pic of her preg belly on my website RIXI?
Can see the tiny bubs inside her :)

Here it is anyway :

(This pic was taken on the 30th)

Attachments

• pgravplani30th (Large).jpg
    pgravplani30th (Large).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back