Baby sitting?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryony

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering who would look after your lizards/spiders/snakes
if you go away?
is there anyone who does this?

-Bryony

I got a trusted friend to do it for me :)
But are you talking about a herp baby sitting service or something?

whoever can be bribed, paid enough, or blackmailed into it! lol snakes are ok for a few weeks as long as they have water and heating/lighting is automatic e.g timers. I dont keep lizards...YET, but most people probly ask freinds family neighbours. I have never heard of a commercial service.

yeah neither have i, but my mum will look after the lizards it my BIRD EATING SPIDERLINGS im worried about none of my friends will look after them (wusses)

maybe if you attend a herp society meeting... i'm sure there will be some will people there who would do it for you if you ask nicely :)

A little flicker of my eyelashes and a twincle of my blue eyes do you think that will do the trick? :wink:

he he he any ideas?
We should do it between ourselfs, i don't mind taking your snake for a walk at the park....

Well they convinced my BF to let me have the bird eating spidersand free drinks at the pub and a discount on my modifications for my enclosure at the glass man.....

byrony what kind of setup are you using for the spiders? i hear they can be canniblistic if food is scarce. depending on how long you went away for, if you provided like a container full of water with a sponge in it, they might be ok if you fed them up before you left. I dont know about baby spiders but i hear adults can go some time without a meal.

do you heat the tank at all? given there sub tropical, or are they ok at ambient house temps in syd. just curious.

Well they convinced my BF to let me have the bird eating spidersand free drinks at the pub and a discount on my modifications for my enclosure at the glass man.....

Yeah I got free entry to the Aquarium today lmao

It would be if our brains were not intricatly connected with certain anatomy. :D

a red party light or a IR light i can use for the enclosure for heating.
i like someone to look after my animals just in case.

i have a perfect cobination of both minus the shoes and shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back