Baby sitting?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon there is a good business potential in looking after peoples reptiles (and I suppose other pets). The difference being that, people who can look after anyones pet dog or cat, aren't generally familiar with snakes and the like. When I went away (just for 10 days), and I was a little worried (even though I'm sure the snake would have been fine) about leaving the snake at home by itself, but couldn't rely on 'dear mum-in-law' to change the water in it's enclosure.Whilst daydreaming, (always thinking of an easier/ lazier way to make a buck), I thought It'd be fun to register a business called 'The Snake Sitter' LOL and look after peoples pets in the Melb Metro area. The signage on the side of the van is the thing that I imagine, and keeps me laughing (an evil laugh). LOL

I think that main problem is credibility of person you can get to look after your collection when you are on holiday. Specially if you have expensive animals.
Anyway, If anybody need help to watch over snakes during the holiday, I am only happy to do it if is not to far from Picnic Point Sydney.

I have 2 hatchling water dragons and 3 bird eating spiderlings so they need to be watched because they are young.
I don't mind looking after peoples pets when they are on holidays in the sydney area

oh Afro your going to travel to sydney to look after my babies.... oh how sweet :wink:

I thought It'd be fun to register a business called 'The Snake Sitter' LOL and look after peoples pets in the Melb Metro area

omg thats scary i was thinking the same thing but it was called snake sitters lmao. :shock: :lol:

you stole my idea! :wink:

you stole my idea! [quote zoe]

"you stole my story" _ secret windows. lol

Last thing I want is some idiot in a van that advertises that
1- I am away and
2- The house is full of reptiles
It would have to be a completely trustworthy and disceet service.
There insurance would have to over the top. They'd need to be very experienced.
ome of our Wildlife members tried to get our organisation to do it a few years ago but it never got off the ground.
Peter

You hit the nail on the head Peter. You must trust the person, that why good friend is the best. I am glad I have few good friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back