Background thread.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamsMice

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm making a custom background could I please have some pictures thinking about making one like a tunnel through the foam then comes out with I ledge them
Having them joing up with I couple of other tunnels need some Idears inseperation haha thanks guys and girls. Any home made custom idears are welcome dosent have to be a background. Thanks

It will be hard to clean the tunnels if your snake craps in there , i had a nice hollow log in a enclosure that i had to split in half because it kept getting crapped in . You might be able to make a rock wall that has a grove in it , so a piece of pvc pipe can be pushed into it and removed for cleaning . Then cover half of the pipe with mortar to match the wall .
I hope that makes sense ?

cheers nico

Hey nico that made great sense and thaTs something I would never of thought of thanks so much you gave me some idears with the PVC I just got two foam boxes so any pic or idears as I'm ready to start making my background. Can't wait......!!!
Please Idears

Anyone?

Last edited:
Check out the DIY Group, there are some cool enclosures in there. Otherwise just go through the threads in this part of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back