bad news and good news :( (:

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r_boy2251

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys let's start off with the good news ive found the 2 murray darling carpet pythons one went back in it's cage looking for food and the other was in the roof of the shed up the back realy happy to have them back:)
but always with good news comes with bad news Sadly my three year old beardie died today it was a sad death for him he will be greatly missed turns out he had an infection which led to nerve damage of the brain
frown.png
very sad.
Jordan...

Last edited:
As good as something gets it could always get better and as bad as something gets it could always be worse...so I suppose all we can do is take the good with the bad and keep living!!!!

It's okay to miss him,i love my Squishie and don't want the day to come,already dreading it.and he's not even one yet.we become so attatched to the little buggers,they dig themselves into our hearts and leave claw prints all over it.Squishie is like a little dog to me.he comes alot of places with me.im so sorry for your loss.

But on the other hand im so happy to hear your other kids are home.must be a relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back