Bad run of luck

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvsmyreptiles

Reaction score
I am having the worst time of my life at the moment!

First off...Thursday morning my dalmation accidently knocked my 14 month old daughter off the back stairs, she had a sore head and needed stitches in her mouth cause she bit her tongue and needed to spend the night in hospital.

Friday...inspection (but that panned out okay)

Saturday...my bird died, i have had her for 20 years (galah)

Sunday...My dad died.

And to make matters worse, i am the only one in the family willing to arrange a funeral for him, so hence i am the only one in the family willing to PAY for a funeral for him.

So...i started back work tonight where i quit when i found out i was pregnant (approx 2 years ago) and my boss basically tells me tonight that i sleep with him or lose my job. So i quit, and will be going to department of industrial relations first thing in the morning.

Now i have no job and no way to give dad the proper funeral he deserves.

Things just aren't going my way :(

Sorry everyone, just had to vent and there was nowhere else. :cry:

If you need a black limo you have one free of charge. Anything to help you out. I will drive up there for you as I know what it's like. I have lost my only two sisters in the years just gone by.

Thanks Razza,
My boss will cop it tomorrow when i go to industrial relations. I couldn't beleive him, it just topped everything off.

Good for you I hope he gets it badly, and "it" won't be what he wanted!!!! Sorry about the job though kinda makes it hard.

I hope your luck turns around for you soon!

That's terrible, Sorry to hear about that iluvs :(

Good on you for going to industrial relations - lots of people are too afraid to dob people like that in...Great to see someone sticking up for themselves! Throw the book at the sleeze!

Bad luck often runs in 3's, but yours has over stepped the mark!
Sorry to hear! Hope the rest of the year brings you better fortune.

Neil

OMG, that is so sad.

I think with a little help we could get money for a funeral for your dad. I just checked the member list and with 570 ish members, if everyone donates $10 which really isn't alot of money these days you would have over $5,000 for a funeral.

Realisticaly not everyone will donate but I am sure quite a few will so it shouldn't be too hard to get at least a few thousand dollars. Post your BSB and account number, or send them privately and I will be the first to throw some money your way.

It will only take each person 2 minutes to make a transfer over the internet.

hey iluvs you dont know me yet but i know what you mean that is the worse week i remeber on my 13th bday it was on friday the 13th my cusin died then the next day my gran died then the funeral was on my partyand my dog got real sick

I express my deepest sympathies to you Miss Bankes.
That is horrble.
Life works in twisted and cruel ways but i know you will pull through as we Toowoombanites are a tough breed.
I hope everything starts to look up for you in the very near future. and i know it will.
I'm sure there are ppl within this community that would love to help you out,me being 1 of them.
How is your daughter today,recovering quickly i hope with a big smile on her dial.

By the way give your Ex boss hell the low life scum, take him for all he's got.No-one should be able to use their authority like that and personally think these ppl need to go down bigtime.
Is he Married???If so you could try some payback and accidently mention it to his wife about his sleazyness some how...
Maybe put up a flyer outside of your work stating a warning about him just have to be careful of slander.

But anyway chin up and you gotta keep soldiering on.

My sincere condolences for your losses. :cry:
I hope the near future holds something brighter.

Yeah lets help iluvs..................I will supply Limo free of charge(just need a bed in Qld.)fuel costs will be covered by my bussiness so don't worry about that cost,and lets all chip in ten bucks!!! Bloody good idea,I know it won't break my bank.

Really sorry to hear about all your bad luck and hope things will turn for you soon.

Sock it to your boss!

That is horrible news Iluvs. I am very sad to hear about your father.
Anything that I can do count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back