Bad run of luck

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is probably saying this to you but cry when you need to cry, laugh if you need to laugh. Keep up the fight and things will get better. These things are sent to test us sometimes but you will pull through on the other side and find yourself in greener pastures. Codolances and I will keep good thoughts for you for the coming days ahead.

sorry about your bad luck. as for your boss, i think his a sick bastard and i hope that he loses his job.

as for the dalmation, i have one and now i think their all clumsy

sorry to hear that!!
my 11 year old sister just found out today that one of her good friends was murdered by her unkle yesterday!

sorry to hear that iluvs...must be so hard to lose ur dad especially amongst all the other horrible stuff thats happened. :(

shoulda kicked ur boss in the nuts :wink:

Well, how about someone starts off the donations. Sorry, but all I can afford at the moment is $5, but that is better than nothing hey? I can do a money transfer on line. Hope you really stick it into the boss. What a low life!!! Regards Cheryl

What can i say?
All of you have overwhelmed me beyond words with your thoughts and kindness.
As for the donations towards my father's funeral...i would appreciate that immensly, but i can't help but feel awful for accepting this money. I don't know how to handle this situation, you guys have been so generous to me for offering this, but i can't help but feel like a scab if i accept. I'm not sure how to handle this :(

Simple! There are people who care, so accept graciously. :) Just give us the details of your bank (Bank name, BSB number and account number) if you think that's safe to do, and we'll help where we can. :wink:

iluvs, what If I were to say do you have any objections to me posting your Bank Account details? Then everyone could make donations and technically you didnt give out your details asking for the money ;) I won't post them without your permission though.

O.k. Lutzd, i shall accept graciously and with many thanks :)
LOL Tim, If you don't mind, can you post them please? I have to run and get some stuff organised. Thanks heaps everyone. If you could all let me know who donates, i would love to send a thankyou card to you all.
I am so overwhelmed with this.
Thanks so much everyone.

Tennille Bankes
BSB: 062 559
Account Number: 1009 5728

Donate away people!
I'll include a bit extra when I pay you this afternoon for the snakes :)

Done deal. Sorry I couldn't afford more. :-(

Yep,just done my part for ya iluvs..........Hope it eases the burden slightly.Things can only get better from here. :wink:

Guys, you are all amazing. I can't thank you all enough.

Update: Department of Industrial Relations have taken my claim against my boss very seriously and are going to let me know of the outcome within a few days, i hope he gets what's coming to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back