Bad Shed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROTFLMAO!!
How indeed Afreakan??
LOLOL :lol:

Well for all of your information my foreskin is fine thanks :) Now for my maccy :) He completed the shed himself / herself with just the minimum of assistance from me, a little rub here, a little rub there and it was like a Rabbi's storeroom, skin everywhere :) Thanks to you all for your concern about my four skins too :)

hmm, I am having a similar problem with my coastal - he's shed everything except for the left eye... I tried the warm water/etc. tricks to no avail. I'm really worried cos he's also not eating (he's not eaten since he regurgitated a rat fuzzy about 2 1/2 weeks ago) and is a lot more placid than he usually is (I'm sure it's only cos he can only half-see me)... is his eye likely to become infected? or should I just wait for him to shed next before I totally panic? I didn't get an overwhelming feeling of either/or from the comments to this thread - any suggestions greatly appreciated!

thanks!
- liedra

well i would like to say sorry for making everyone read two shed threads, silly old me didn't realise there was already one.

on my shedding problem, emmy had a go in the wt pillow case today and i managed to get half of the stubborn skin off, we will get the rest tom.

i also mention with a relived sigh that i was not bitten or constricted once. thank you very very much for all your help.

Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back