ball pythons etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In answer to your original post I say no, as has been mentioned the laws around exotic reptiles are there for a reason not just the fun of it. Its important to understand that reptiles really do thrive here and exotic species eg burmese pythons could really take over if they got into the wild here, not too mentioned the risk of introducing new diseases

I am confused. Is this about a cancellation or about crappy ball pythons?

What us going on, this person wants to know home to delete an account but the title is ball pythons, lol
This seems to be a serious case and needs to be put in the exotic section as this truly fits in there, lol!!......
What is the point of this thread???!!!!!.........

What us going on, this person wants to know home to delete an account but the title is ball pythons, lol
This seems to be a serious case and needs to be put in the exotic section as this truly fits in there, lol!!......
What is the point of this thread???!!!!!.........
Read post #11. It has a quote of the original OP. Apparently he edited it when he realised that nobody agreed with him

look at the everglades in florida over run with exotic species and now they are tryinbg to fight a loosing battle personaly i dont want that in Australia.
Eddie.

I think yes, we should be able to keep them under some sort of licensing system.

l no l am a **** speller that doesnt bother me i just dont like my account name

click on settings. top right hand corner, then in the left hand column there is a tab, "edit profile". click on it, then the 4th section down is change username. and as it says you can change it every 180 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back