Ball Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,honestly some of you pple are just so far up yourselves it scares me......how do you brush your teeth...............i can imagine which orifice you have to stick in to brush them.
And to flame pple like you do....who made you god.....last time i looked no-one.I appreciate knowledge,even critism sometimes but wow,you have offered nothing trully to this thread but negative vibes.
go spread em somewhere else.

I agree that waaaayyy too much "flamming" or as i like to call it, ego boosting, goes on on this website, id just like to make clear, if that comment was aimed at me, then in no way did i mean to annoy anyone. I was just having my say as i have actually experienced ball pythons in person and fail to understand where all the excitment over them comes from.

I agree that waaaayyy too much "flamming" or as i like to call it, ego boosting, goes on on this website, id just like to make clear, if that comment was aimed at me, then in no way did i mean to annoy anyone. I was just having my say as i have actually experienced ball pythons in person and fail to understand where all the excitment over them comes from.

No it wasnt aimed at you AshMan, it was aimed at the other ppl before you that basically called me an idiot for asking a question. I thought that a forum was the place to ask questions yet i am apparently wrong...

No sweetie,don't feel that wat.Weekend keyboard warriors ar not worth the stress,do not let them take the good groove off your sunday.and im certainly not going to get another warning from a mod over pains in the little toe.....hahahahahahahaha

yea alot of keyboard warriors on here. dont worry about it. you ask a question why is that so bad. and its silly how people who dont live in australia join in to this site to show pictures of there animal that we cant get, and you think that we can get them so we ask people on here. the site called aussie pythons and snake, im pretty sure the aussie stands for people who live in australia. but that my opinion

Thanks Caleb. I more put the post up to show ppl that the balls were getting sold in Rocky and not in a discreet way as i thought ppl would be interected, but all they read was me saying that i liked them... Either that or the title. it doesnt bother me i understand that some peoples lives are so boring that they have to sit on a computer and make other people feel like crap to make their lives seem better.

we cant keep white lipped pythons either, but they are on the list in nsw.

you ask why is asking this question is so bad ? this question comes up quite a lot, every month or so new people repeat the same question again, yeah so people are a bit impatience and snappish answering no no no they're illegal you can't keep them every time.

the OP said she read several threads and was under the impression they are illegal, yep they are so no need to ask again to confirm it, your impression is right.

i reckon since newtolovingsnake is the last one to ask it she have to answer this question next time it pops up.

the for sale link there is most likely a scam with pics stolen from overseas sites.

you ask why is asking this question is so bad ? this question comes up quite a lot, every month or so new people repeat the same question again, yeah so people are a bit impatience and snappish answering no no no they're illegal you can't keep them every time.

the OP said she read several threads and was under the impression they are illegal, yep they are so no need to ask again to confirm it, your impression is right.

i reckon since newtolovingsnake is the last one to ask it she have to answer this question next time it pops up.

the for sale link there is most likely a scam with pics stolen from overseas sites.

hnn17- well if they're impatient and snappish about couldnt they simply not answer? there is still no need for all the flaming on this site. and not just about ball pythons. if you have an opinion that differs there is always someone ready to jump down your throat for it. if you dont know something that someone who has been dealing with snakes for 50yrs (or 6 months in some cases)knows you are made out to be a fool. its ridiculous and rude.

I live in vic. What would happen if I bought a carpetX hatchy that looked like a jag, then it grew and turned out to be a carpet x ball. Its still mostly native, sold/bought as a morelia and on license as a native. Do I get to keep it. I hope so!!!!:?:?:rolleyes:

Yeah Balls look cool man, but do a little bit of research and there are heaps of really cool and stunning morphs in native aussie snakes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back