Ballot and NSW Online Books now available.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The website isn't great but it is a step in the right direction. Came in handy too since I can't find my paper book.

Pity I can't change my email address.

Easy stuff - set mine up today. Only problem I had was a species I only added this year. I couldn't get the date added, so I just put it in the comment field. I had the seller's details in the appropriate spot, so no dramas. This is heaps easier for those who are selling off clutches. Filling in the tiny boxes in the book is a real hassle, but online is much easier.

I found the system great. Registered in about a minute and took me 2 minutes to input my 4 animals. Has the option of putting in a new email address. a big thumbs up for this system.

Chase.

The website isn't great but it is a step in the right direction. Came in handy too since I can't find my paper book.

Pity I can't change my email address.

After logging in choose the "My Account" option- you can enter a new email address at the bottom of the page.

Easy stuff - set mine up today. Only problem I had was a species I only added this year. I couldn't get the date added, so I just put it in the comment field. I had the seller's details in the appropriate spot, so no dramas. This is heaps easier for those who are selling off clutches. Filling in the tiny boxes in the book is a real hassle, but online is much easier.
I did the same. When you get the initial field for that species with the method of receipt or disposal & date in a locked, uneditable field, I just added quantities of 0 in those fields. The first field is for balance brought forward. So add 0 in there to set up your initial quantities, then edit it again to add the new ones received, with the proper dates & details etc. Worked fine doing it that way with all details correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back