Banana fana fee figh fo Banana na na nana nana

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
This is some kind of gecko I think, or maybe a skink or pygopod.

Banana fana fee figh fo Banana na na nana nana

yourmother.jpg

If I seem to have reverted to my crazy ways of the second half of last year (when I was a stressed out uni student who had just snapped under the pressure) it may be that I have just gone back to being a uni student, now in a far more stressful course. I haven't yet snapped but am warming up.

Oh no!

No poll this time, it would have been too crazy.

a very rare species indeed, did it jump out of a lava pool to snatch at nearby elephant...lol

a very rare species indeed, did it jump out of a lava pool to snatch at nearby elephant...lol

Actually, it's a crested dragon (Ctenophorus cristatus). I was quite excited about it as I'd been looking for the species for quite some time (years) and he was the first I'd ever seen. I took that picture through the window of my car while it was still running (the car that is), but only managed to get the one shot before he ran off (the lizard that is) hence the poor quality.

If I seem a little calmer tonight, well, I am, but don't worry, it's only temporary.

Oh, to justify this thread being in this forum I'd better ask for some herp related help...

um...

Is anyone able to confirm that the correct spelling of Ctenophorus cristatus is Ctenophorus cristatus?

Yep, spelling is correct.

Lock it now, for gods sake lock it nooooowwwwwwww!!!!! ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back