Bandy Bandy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill999

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey
do i win?
i made him grumpy by stomping my foot on the cement just so you know i wasnt jabbing him with a stick.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 203
Awesome, i want one one day. Always been fascinated by them since i was a kid. But there not popular in captivity i have heard

Brock, come to Queensland! They are a pretty common find up here. That one is a pretty brilliantly coloured one though.

nice looking little feela
we found one up in Quirindi under a log
it was only a baby tho, about 10cm long
cute as! shame no one had a camera :(

That's fascinating - is that what they do to make themselves look big and scary, instead of raising their head? How do they then strike from that position?

Very nice,i have found them in sydney,spotlighting in the national park as their nocturnal.

Awesome, i want one one day. Always been fascinated by them since i was a kid. But there not popular in captivity i have heard

yea i heard they feed primarily on blind snakes
but its only word of mouth so could be wrong :D

hey
he was about 40-45cm.
They arc up to make themself look bigger becasue there mouths are so small
i was told they eat termits dont know how true but ment to be usually found under dead wood.
anyone help on what they eat?

G'day mate,

They are only documented as eating Blind Snakes. In captivity they are normally tube fed, or force fed on rodent tails.

Cheers,

Jonno

ahh well i can see how that might be a bit difficult
no wonder they arnt very popular in captivity

According to the holdings list there are 2 on license in nsw, and yeah a google search says they eat blind snakes and small skinks

WOW - beautiful photos (haven't read anyones comments sorry) - I absolutely love it!

i've also heard that they perfer eating blind snakes...underground. no wonder they are not kept much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back