Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We did almost die getting it.
79d82cdb-febb-eb74.jpg
lol lucky

Sad but true :( Thanks for your help yesterday dude you really should have taken the petrol money, I'll have you n Nicole over for dinner.

That would be great for some hatchling boyds, or some angle headed dragons. Maybe some central netteds or small monitors...

My very first pref was a boyd or two, I asked around for some V. Brevicauda a little while ago but they are a bit exy for me @700-800ea. I'd say Boyd or GTS right now. You don't have any for sale do you?

I sold my breeders a few months back, only have a hatchling pair I'm holding onto. They are without a doubt my favourite lizard, raising and breeding them was a great experience and one i will do again in about..two years.

I can put you in touch with some breeders who are great people to deal with, if you decide to purchase some.

Sucks about the car Brenton! ITS CURSED I TELLS YA! lol

Yeah lol lucky my missus drives a truck and she pulled me out.

amazing amazon sell tree snakes don't they?

Haven't browsed the site in awhile...but worth a look :)

Great score smithers, love the background! If I were you I'd go for some Ringtail Geckoes or Prickly Forest skinks, or maybe some small dragons - thats if theyre on license in your state.

Great score smithers, love the background! If I were you I'd go for some Ringtail Geckoes or Prickly Forest skinks, or maybe some small dragons - thats if theyre on license in your state.

Cheers mate It looks to be Boyd or GTS for now. But will keep ya's posted

Update I have decided to stick Sheldon in there and see how he goes. He did laps for the first 3 hours then hung out on the fake fungi ledge. Today I scored the wood for half price not sure they knew what they were worth.

Boyds, but they will probably need a bigger set up later. GTS are cool. Angle Heads. So many choices.

Hey Tara, did you read I am getting yet another snake on the families thread you started.

Update I have decided to stick Sheldon in there and see how he goes. He did laps for the first 3 hours then hung out on the fake fungi ledge. Today I scored the wood for half price not sure they knew what they were worth.
Oh damn, I was a bit late, haha

I just noticed this thread, nice find Brett.

Definitely go Boyds or Ring-tails mate!

I purchased a large Exo-terra recently which I am setting up for a young pair of Boyds in the not-to-distant future.

P.S Who's Sheldon? lol I can't see any herps in that picture above :)

Nice pickup:)! These are some of Pete Childs creations no doubt. A few Gillens Monitors would look good in there, how are you off for Monitors?!

I just noticed this thread, nice find Brett.

Definitely go Boyds or Ring-tails mate!

I purchased a large Exo-terra recently which I am setting up for a young pair of Boyds in the not-to-distant future.

P.S Who's Sheldon? lol I can't see any herps in that picture above :)

Thanks Sam, After a lot of fun torture trying to decide what to put in there I have put Sheldon (Stimmie) in there to see how things will go as he is only 7 months. Over the last month or so he just wanted out of his enclosure when I tried to feed he wanted nothing to do with it. So he got all the room he needs now and so far seems comfortable doing laps and has found where the heat is and in the morning is tucked up under his hide at the top right of tank behind the log. I checked the temps under his hide and 34c is nice n toasty. So we'll see how it goes. Sheldon and all my reps have a large amount of pics in my albums Sam have a gander if you've got a spare hour. 16 albums I think :/

Nice pickup:)! These are some of Pete Childs creations no doubt. A few Gillens Monitors would look good in there, how are you off for Monitors?!

Hey Mate yes it's one of Pete's older tanks with thicker glass 6mm I think. I did think of Brevicauda at one stage but the cost and feeding of monitors are a bit outta my league I think. I like monitors Maybe later on ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back