Bargain

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hph

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just bought a shop display glass cabinet with built in light fittings and locking slide doors for $10 at the Gowings auction in sydney CBD.
The glass display section measure about 1200mm(W) x 900mm(H) x 450mm(D) along with a silimar size wooden cabinet for teh glass section to sit on. Now all I gotta do is to figure out how to get the damn thing home :(

pics will be coming when i go back to pick up the other stuffs this afternoon. By the way, Its actually 2 sets of these for $10 :)

thats awsome spewin i didnt know about that.even though i have always got cash 2 buy stuff on impulse my mrs dont want me to spend stuff all because it will be money so she sais spent on better things.

As I've heard before..... PICS UNLESS IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!!!! lol...

Nah I just want to see what a bargain you picked up...... Good on ya:)

There were heaps others including peprspex cabinets, shelves, etc in the auction. I've never seen so much ppl at Gowings before. Other auction items includes range of powertools, lights,
hand tools.. ana a 4 metre long fibreglass sperm whale !
I also picked up a compound slide mitre saw and hand tools :D. Just to give an indication, brand new dremels with all the extra bits went for $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back