Barossa dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a little tawny dragon. Cute little fella eh.
A poor photo for you fuscus is a great one for me...... :wink:

As Daz said...a beautiful little Tawny Dragon...Ctenophorus decresii

Man I love those little guys.

Simon Archibald

There are some isolated populations in the Mt. Lofty ranges but that is the first ( of the Mt. Lofty population ) I've seen. I'm going to go back there soon with the proper lens.

But if you want guaranteed sightings, goto Mt. Olsen Bagge in the Flinders Ranges NP. They are almost as common as wall skinks in Brissie

Hey folks. Mark takes some nice looking photos. Saw a nice couple when I was down at his place last week. Nice and clear. But that one looks good to me also. Cheers Cheryl

Wow! What a stunner! I love that species! That one is very different from the ones I've seen, which were jet black, rich red and bright blue (the females of course being pretty dull and boring). That one is lighter with much more area covered in blue and equally gorgeous! Thanks very much for the pic!

That's a sweet little tawny Fuscus,haven't seen one like that before....

What the hell is a wall skink?I got house geckoes and they climb the walls,then there's temple vipers in their temples and pit vipers that i once thought lived in pits..hehehe Seriously though what's a wall skink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back