Basic Woodwork?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use pva even when using melamine.
and
Sherman is soooo right. Half a day with some one not only with knowlegde and skill but the ability to impart it can set you up.
This will help when using extremely dangerous tools like circular saws. Always buy one with a safety trigger.
Dr Ryan is my hero, he sewed my thumb back on.

I have cut myself

I was on a site and someone had been cutting batons and left the saw sitting in the timber. Im big on safety and I abused the person and lent over to remove it. The switch was fault and it turned on and basically pulled itself out and came back over my left hand.
4 months off work and the conception of my son so good comes from bad.

Maori's believe a job is bad luck till blood is spilt.
I'd be the ultimate good luck tool.

You haven't worked with your hands until you've had stitches.....lol

But as Fuscus said
Tools will only bite you after you loss your fear of them - so never be careless with tools.
ALWAYS respect your tools, too many stupid accidents occur from being lazy. Make sure you follow safety first and always wear ear and eye protection and a dust mask.

PS Bryony, should have told me you wanted to build your own cabinet, I would be glad to give you some guidance or even show you. I've spent the last 3 days building more cabinets for home.

more herps = more cabinets = more shopping at bunnings = yippee

ALWAYS respect your tools, too many stupid accidents occur from being lazy. Make sure you follow safety first and always wear ear and eye protection and a dust mask.

Yeah? Is that how it works.

Quote:

Yeah? Is that how it works.

So they tell me Mags, unfortunately I don't listen to well :roll: and have too many scars to prove it......lol :wink: :lol:

i might have to take you up on that offer huggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back