be careful when using a chainsaw I wasn't

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh AWESOME! This thread is super cool!!! Nice cut Phatty, looks like it will leave an impressive scar :D How much did it bleed?
Aren't chain saws fun? lol
there wasn't that much blood but my g/f ripped her shirt off to cover and wrap me leg until she got the first aid kit so i guess if i didnt cover it might have been more
they are fun but dangerous too :shock:

there wasn't that much blood but my g/f ripped her shirt off to cover and wrap me leg until she got the first aid kit
sure she didn't do that just to distract you from the cut ;) ;)

It didn't bleed a lot??? Well that's a dissapointment :( You should have had blood running all the way down your leg! Now that would have been AWESOME! :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
It didn't bleed a lot??? Well that's a dissapointment :( You should have had blood running all the way down your leg! Now that would have been AWESOME! :D :D :D :D

well i did but it wasnt squirting out

Ahhhh.... :rolleyes: some people will go to any extent to get thier girlfriend to rip her shirt off :shock::lol:

Did you say "nah... its only a flesh wound.... just a nick" ;)

yea pretty much it was quite funny watch her run around freaking out
the nurse said i cant do any thing on my knees with a little smile i laughed the nurse laughed and the missus laughed then i said it doesn't mean you get out of it the missus then stopped laughing haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back