Bearded dragon breed confirmation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star_Cameron

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could confirm what type of bearded dragon I've got. It was sold to me as a central bearded dragon, I don't really care/mind what breed he is, he's awesome no matter what, but he seems kinda small. I see all these pictures of 12 month old beardies that seem massive.

I got mine in September, and was told he was somewhere around 7 or 8 months old, which would make him around 10 months old max, based on that information. From tip to tail he would currently be about 12 inches max at the moment, and he has grown a little in the time I've had him.

I've attached a picture, so feel free to share your thoughts :)

20131112_175007.jpg

100 % central and he will fatten up. He is a good looking healthy looking dragon

Thanks :) yeah he's doing well, loving his crickets, getting there with veggies. Can't wait for him to shed to get rid of the black pen they put on him to identify him as the male of a pair...

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I have another question about bearded dragon types. My dragon's parents were apparently a het hypo and a white (I guess normal?) x hypo. I have a really vague idea what this means - the father carried but did not display the hypo trait, and the mother did display it, and was white in colour (I have a picture of the mother, she has some yellow-ish marking on her head, and banding on her tail, with a mostly white body).

What does this mean for my dragon, i.e. what would be the best way to describe it's colour if someone asked me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back