bearded dragon enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
photo-46.jpg

photo-45.jpg

just finished this one today...

Plain nut i think you need to try again your tank is tooo good for this thread lol

I reckon they all look like dirt... and rocks, but isn't that the basic point??

Definately awesome though :)

Thanks sarah. Looks a little bare but after all it is a desert theme. Plus they usually spend more time on the lounge room floor than in the tank. Shame they're aren't a greater variety of appropriate backgrounds available. Can't even find anything overseas. You would think with the growing popularity of reptiles as pets that somebody in the printing trade would jump on this opportunity...

i have noticed that they seem to want to always come out our two beardies which we have only had a week, they are so social . Its a shame you cant find better backings , there was a reptile store here in Melbourne that was selling a flat latex backing 2ft wide for only 20 a foot alas when i went back to get some it was all sold out but that would have been perfect to silicone into the back wall.

Here is my newly made setup.

Attachments

• IMG_4416.jpg
    IMG_4416.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 216
here is my beardie pad, 2 girls 2 boys and a very happy tank,
They have been living together for 2years now and not a single issue.

img1213n.jpg

I would love to get that sand/clay that beardies live on in them wilds :D But there's no way I could get that here :( :(
Great enclosures guys, gives me some ideas for the new enclosure I'm building for my baby Ziggy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back