Bearded Dragon Setup - 3 Hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomous_RBB

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have tried to do much research on the enclosure that hatchies should have, I can only find 2010 threads that say Beardie hatchies should be housed together in a 4 foot enclosure.
I personally want to seperate them, however dont want to have 3, four foot enclosures sitting around the place.
I am not looking at getting another Beardie until very late Sept/oct or even Nov, Dec.
Anyway, I have had beardies before, I know they need temps around the 42 degree basking spot area, in the cool end, they need 29 - 31 degrees. I will be getting hides for them as I think it is just more stress free on the dragon. I know to have many hides, I have two water dishes in all of my enclosures, one at the hot end (not under the basking, just near it so it is warm for the dragon) and one at the cool end. I know how many times to mist them, what to feed them, calcium, vitamins etc.

Its mainly the enclosure size I am looking for, my previous beardie was in a 4 foot enclosure at 8 months and loved it, however I dont want the babies to be overwhelmed either.

Hence why I made this thread xD

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Hi Guys,
I have tried to do much research on the enclosure that hatchies should have, I can only find 2010 threads that say Beardie hatchies should be housed together in a 4 foot enclosure.
I personally want to seperate them, however dont want to have 3, four foot enclosures sitting around the place.
I am not looking at getting another Beardie until very late Sept/oct or even Nov, Dec.
Anyway, I have had beardies before, I know they need temps around the 42 degree basking spot area, in the cool end, they need 29 - 31 degrees. I will be getting hides for them as I think it is just more stress free on the dragon. I know to have many hides, I have two water dishes in all of my enclosures, one at the hot end (not under the basking, just near it so it is warm for the dragon) and one at the cool end. I know how many times to mist them, what to feed them, calcium, vitamins etc.

Its mainly the enclosure size I am looking for, my previous beardie was in a 4 foot enclosure at 8 months and loved it, however I dont want the babies to be overwhelmed either.

Hence why I made this thread xD

Thanks to anyone who can help.

- - - Updated - - -

38 views and no one has replied?
Am I speaking chinese?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back