Bearded Picz

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He ate like 10 crickets last night at 8pm. I turned his heat off at 11.

Then this morning I turned his heat on at 7:30, and tried to feed him at 9, but no love... Lol. I had to leave for work then.

He ate like 10 crickets last night at 8pm. I turned his heat off at 11.

Then this morning I turned his heat on at 7:30, and tried to feed him at 9, but no love... Lol. I had to leave for work then.

have you tried feeding him at about 5.30?

attachment.php
attachment.php

my holdback babarbata from last season

WOW awesome colours!! lovee it
how did you get the mouth open?:D

thanx, hes not the most friendly bearded dragon he does that to anything bigger than him

lol i cant get over how much i love his colours! do you know what colour his parents were?

attachment.php

i bred him, this is the mother the father is a grey silver with almost a blue look to him ill post pics of him in a moment

woowwwww are they hard to breed? im thinkin of breeding mine
niccce female

thanx the easterns anrt as consistant as inlands when it comes to breeding but i wouldnt say its hard, as long as they are hibernated cool enough and your incubator temps are right you shouldnt have any issues.
attachment.php

this is a pic of both of them

i cant see the pic..
i think ill be giving breeding a go at the end of this year
what months are breeding season?

hibernation during the winter months, then raise the temps back up mid to late august and september

Both sexes go into brumation.

ok thanks for the advice! he's about nine months old now

When he brumates he isn't full size is he? (40-50cm) he wont grow and it could stunt him. But I guess if you want too, some people breed them at 1year of age upto you..

ok thanks for the advice! he's about nine months old now

i would rather wait until he is fully grown and fully .ready

I have to beardies. Here is some pics of one of mine.
He is about 29cm from head to tail. But he is not very fat. He hasn't started bulking up yet. Hes only like about a year old, is this normal size.????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back