Beardie Question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been feeding my guys the Bearded Dragon Pellets and roaches :shock:. They LOVE the pellets (especially the green ones - ya gotta be quick or they're gone :lol:) and they're growing like weeds lol. One of my girls (these are Vitties btw) the other day went to grab a pellet and missed and got the edge of the plastic container they eat out of...she pulled so hard she ended up doing a handstand for about 2-3 seconds :lol: :lol: :lol:

I JUST WANT TO SAY WHAT A GREAT THREAD THIS IS.

I have someone close by with Central Beardie eggs in the incubator... :wink: They're due around xmas time, and I can't wait to get the little ones home. :D So all the little bits of info from experienced keepers is awsome.

I also had the trouble with all the USA based sites and books, but I guess if they can get our little dragons to breed successfully they must be doing something right. :?

I JUST WANT TO SAY WHAT A GREAT THREAD THIS IS.
I agree, except it is making me so envious. I want a reptile with legs :cry: (Spurs don't count, Lutzd, just incase you were thinking of being clever! :wink: ) Real legs! Four of 'em. With pudgy little forearms and chubby little toes. :cry: Can everyone please put up more pics of their legged reptiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back