Beautiful places in Australia to live

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say though, I get a little sick of looking at the nieghbours....I need more space! :)

I absolutely agree with you. I've got neighbours close in on either side, especially to the south. We've all got big windows - before I put curtains up they could see into my place and I could see into theirs. Ugh!

Thanks, Waterrat, for your good information. While I'm not a fan of hot and wet, you do make Cairns sound tempting. How long does the wet season go for?

Very true but I think it applies to all small and pretty places where most people dream to live.

Very true. Job security is why so many people live in the city, even those who don't particularly like it. As a nature-lover I find the city stifling and the idea of spending my entire life in one is appalling. I don't see the point of waiting until I retire to find somewhere I like better, which is why I'm thinking seriously about moving now.

A couple mates and I make a point of spending a couple days in Bright/Porepunkah during the inter-semester break. Absolutely love that town, always wanted to live in the forest/mountains. Decided I'm gonna live there eventually.

Bright is beautiful. I love Mount Buffalo.

Thanks everyone for your comments! I've got lots of homework now. And I'm still open to ideas...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back