BEER O'CLOCK

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessop

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok it's Friday and the start of another W/end, who else is having a few quiet ones to start the night (w/end) off? C'mon you closet alco's and party goers! :lol: i know i'm not the only one out there...

RE: BEER O

how is this herp related? :p
I would certainly would be if I didnt have to drive to work soon.. grrr!

how is this herp related? :p
I would certainly would be if I didnt have to drive to work soon.. grrr!

OOOOOPS!!! thanks for pointing that out tatelina. This should be in the chit chat section :lol: please can a mod move it to chit chat for me? think i had one too many already :lol:

I wish! :evil: - got 747drawings to revise & up-issue..yay party time!

Have one or seven for me!!

hehe someone has to atleast pretend to be responsible around here! I would most certainly enjoy a beer..but it sydney if you dont have your full license you blood alchohol has to be 0.0..and I dont want ot take any chances... (party poopers) :p

awwwww thats terrible, am i gonna have to have a beer for everone then? (cept waruikazi, good on ya mate should make the work hours go faster)

nah, don't have a beer for me, unless it is a melbourne bitter, i miss those. have a bundy instead

lol, sorry can't handle my rum jen. the last time... well i can't remember but it was apparently messy :lol:

Well i just got my two cases of wine ( red and white ) from a wine club- oooo it just clicked... red and white.....go the Dragons and go the Sainters!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone.

lol, sorry can't handle my rum jen. the last time... well i can't remember but it was apparently messy
wuss

Lol - Rum was sent to earth by the devil himself! - don't touch the stuff myself after 'that incident!'

Go the Speights, and a JD&Coke - mmmm :p

Lol - Rum was sent to earth by the devil himself! - don't touch the stuff myself after 'that incident!'
again... wuss. not a massive drinker myself, strangely though i can handle 3/5 of a bottle of tequila, with no adverse effects, apart from needing maccas in the morning.

Jen said:
again... wuss..

Haha - Yep Absolutely! After 8 years in the military I am just genuinely surprised my liver still actually works!
Touch and go when my usual $2.80c round in the AF bar consisted of a pint of Speights in one hand, and a DBL JD & Coke in the other! Followed by Sambuca's and a Taxi to town when the bar shut at midnight...ahh those were the days :twisted:

it's funny, i can quite easily knock over a slab of beer in a few hours and still be looking for more, but half a bottle of Bundy and things get really sideways... so yeah, i'm a rum wuss :lol: good work simone, am partial to an occasional drop of red myself, though i usually can't stop at one, and god i really pay for it the next day!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bundy!!!!!! I haven't touched red since i acquainted myself to Pete Johnsons toilet months ago.I'm more of a bundy fan but the red will go down very nicely tonight i think. If i can stop before three bottles that is.

Simone.

how can u drink VB!!!! bloody horrible, never been a fan of the old Vaginal Backwash!

but im always keen to get into some teds any day tho!!

lol vaginal backwash, thats a new one! it's an aquired taste, much like vaginal backwash i guess :lol: lol Simone 3 bottles??? :lol:you sound like me, and yes the toilet does cop a spraying the next day (just dont look at the colour of the spray)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back