Before and After shed shots.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here is my female atherton, no idea she was this nice i have only had her a week. the first photo is what she looked like when i got her (on shed) the next whilst she was shedding a few days later, and the last how she is now.

ath1.jpg

atherton2.sized.jpg

atherton3.sized.jpg

nice pics and atherton, I never seen a snake get so dark and dull during the shed? my little atherton shed, 2 weeks ago and I never knew she was in slough!

lol, yeah either did I, just got dark for a day and then a little lighter each day after that, then last night finally I could see what was under all that skin! Im pretty damn happy too, now whos got a handsome boy for me!! lol

Cheers guys, yep im pretty darn happy with her thats for sure!

No full body shots yet will take some tomoz.

wow, what a difference! Absolutely love her colours and stripy patterning as well, great looking snake mate :)

Really nice colour came through after that shed and looks like full adult colour too_One of pikess Athertons would make an interesting cross or i'll have a few nice advanced juvies when i work out what i'm keeping if she lays nice fertile eggs.

To see if her striping is genetic or not which has every chance of being just put her with any decent male Atherton or jungle.

Here's a male that's about 6 ,he's not an Atherton but last time i posteds pics of this guy he had yellow spots coming through what was a dull cream. He was daek black and bright ivory white for 2 years from a hatchy then dulled but just shed as yours has and this is his colour now after the shed. The spots of yellow that were coming through have all cleaned up and she's changed to a beautiful clean offyellow or light lemon yellow i guess.

I din't put him across anything this season and may or may not next will let ya know if i don't and you're keen on a loan or something pugs :wink:

creamyellow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back