Bell's phase lacey (DUW)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone just thought i would post some pictures of my new lacey i picked up the other day from DC; he has great animals and i highly recomend him! as for my little lacey, i couldn't be happier! hopefully it will stay as friendly as it is now! let me know what you think and feel free to post some pics of your laceys or any moniter for that matter.
thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Bella 001.jpg
    Bella 001.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Bella 013.jpg
    Bella 013.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 198
  • Bella 008.jpg
    Bella 008.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Bella 014.jpg
    Bella 014.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Bella 017.jpg
    Bella 017.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 139
wow :D, never seen a lacey like that before hes beautifull, did he cost alot ??
cheers
brad

that is STUNNING!!!!

does he grow to 5 foot too?
how big an enclosure do u need once hes big?

is it rude to ask how much u paid for him?

thanks fro sharing! :)

where can i get 1 lol its beutafull

not rude to ask. he/she was $800 and worth every dollar! he has them for sale in the 'for sale' thread, they usually fetch about 1K so i was happy with the price.
it should get to about 5ft and if its a male it should reach about 6ft. it will have to be kept in an outside enclosure when its older and ill probably be wanting one 5x4 meters or bigger (depending on the room available). i have loved dragons for years and always wanted a bells lacey; these guys are so interesting to watch and smart i can watch him for hours! im hoping to tame it so i have a 5-6ft friendly lizard but i can assure you it wont be the last one ill get!

DC has them on hertrader, reptilesdownunder and on here.

thanks Jason!
its moments like these i wish i had a backyard,.. :(

he has the most awesome markings!!
i bet ur happy, i am 100% jealous!! :)

Very nice mate, congrats………………..

a few more pics since you all like her so much.

Attachments

• Bella 018.jpg
    Bella 018.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Bella 009.jpg
    Bella 009.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Bella 015.jpg
    Bella 015.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Bella 020.jpg
    Bella 020.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 95
On that link to the herptrader, one of them has really cool looking colours totally different from all the rest.

thanks everyone!

Deano- i was going to give you a call last night but i went out, you will have to pop over and have a look see!

Mrs l- i believe DC hatched 9 bells and 1 normal

thanks everyone!

Deano- i was going to give you a call last night but i went out, you will have to pop over and have a look see!

For sure mate looking forward to it, you wont get me on the mobile anymore its broken and I had your number in it, can you PM me your number again…………

OMG Just looked at another thread that shows one eating on you tube .... they are cute but ........ they could really bite when they get big ..... still gorgeous though

OMG Just looked at another thread that shows one eating on you tube .... they are cute but ........ they could really bite when they get big ..... still gorgeous though

Link please!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back