Belly up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

5potted

Reaction score
Noticed my spotted female looking chunky and a few times belly up in her lay box (of course she rights herself before I can get a decent photo!) just waiting on her pre-lay

Photo of the sire (big boy 1.3m and coming up to 10 yrs old)

And the hold back hatchy from their 2011 clutch (she had a break last year) who has the light background from the mother, and with each shed showing more colour in the spots like her father.

Anyone else have females showing positive signs?

Not just yet, the only signs I have are seeing my womas and stimmies mating.... not a bad first sign though. Hope your season goes well.

Thanks, I've got the sire in with another female but she's not showing any signs yet, it's her first year breeding so not holding my breath. I can't wait for next year as it'll be my first go breeding something other than spotted pythons :)

I love that hold back, it is beautiful to the max, lovely parents as well :) ................................Ron

I love that hold back, it is beautiful to the max, lovely parents as well :) ................................Ron

She's exactly what I hoped for when I paired the parents originally (light background, coloured spots). As soon I could see how she was developing I hoped she was female so I could cross her back over the sire and luck happened to be on my side this time :)

I have spotted .... (no pun intended) my Blonde spotted girl belly up a few times now, but I'm not holding my breath yet as she has been paired with my hold back 18mth old male Blonde. So she could throw all sluggs if he's not mature enough.
But fingers x.... as the hatchlings will be what I'm calling 'ultimate Blondes'.

I have spotted .... (no pun intended) my Blonde spotted girl belly up a few times now, but I'm not holding my breath yet as she has been paired with my hold back 18mth old male Blonde. So she could throw all sluggs if he's not mature enough.
But fingers x.... as the hatchlings will be what I'm calling 'ultimate Blondes'.

you'll have to post up photos of the hopeful parents to be. You have me intrigued with the 'ultimate blonde'

Here's some pic's of the pair

The first pic's are of the female who bred the hold back male ( 2nd lot of pic's ) who's over her this season.
She took four seasons and not in a row, to breed a male as the pick of the clutch to hold back and this year I put him over her. I can't wait too see the out come of what I'm calling 'ultimate blondes'.
The pics are of her at a similar yearling age rangeing up to just before this breeding season and the same for his pic's.

Sorry her four pic's are in reverse order for some reason and I can't change it.

Attachments

• Blonde male #4 -2.jpg
    Blonde male #4 -2.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 70
  • HB Blonde male 2012 (1).jpg
    HB Blonde male 2012 (1).jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Hold back Blonde Male 2.jpg
    Hold back Blonde Male 2.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Hold back Male Blonde March 2013 (5).jpg
    Hold back Male Blonde March 2013 (5).jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC01696.jpg
    DSC01696.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC01704.jpg
    DSC01704.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 68
  • PB260028.jpg
    PB260028.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 68
  • F Blonde March 2013 (1).JPG
    F Blonde March 2013 (1).JPG
    450 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Congo_python Macs don't normally do anything for me but yours are gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back