Best Show You've Seen...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Since we're talking about live music, just thought I'd ask what the best show you guys have seen is. The best band I've seen is easily Radiohead. They are like seeing a miracle happen. The Cure is a distant second.

Best stage show-Motley Crue
Best sounding performance- Dire Straits
Loudest- AC/DC

The band I am most embarrassed to admit that I have seen-Poison

yikes i hate radiohead so much, their music sends me into depression

the best ive seen have been: the living end, audioslave, a perfect circle and system of a down <--- best 90 mins of my life...

also put tool down there too, not a big fan but their gigs are somthing else

cheers, jono

metallica was AWESOME. best lighting - was really really well done

Green day on the insomniac tour in 1996 is my favourite

first gig was Transvision Vamp, that was pretty special even though i cant remember it!

Led Zeppelin at Warwick Farm Racecourse before most of you were born.
AC/DC at Greenacre YMCA before they were huge.
Pink Floyd in '88 at the Ent Cent.
Jethro Tull at the Horden in the mid 70's
Thin Lizzy on the steps of the Opera House.

Most embarrassing is the Jackson 5 at the Horden in the early 70's.

AC/DC!!!
three times!!!
after the show me and my dad went out with Brian Johnson(ex-unkle)!!!!!!!!!

I saw Tool last time they were here.Their stage set up is unique and I reckon that drum kit is the biggest one I have seen (although it didn't turn upside down like Motley Crue's).
Green day were pretty good too.

I saw Marilyn Manson at the Big Day out and he was terrible. The whole thing was just so contrived. Hole was also there that day, Courtney Love rocks hard for a chick that can't sing. The best band on the day was the Fun Luvin' Criminals, they were real crowd pleasers, the Living End were great but they were on at 2pm which was way too early.

also (sorry for all the posts :p) rage against the machine is another fav, never saw them but wouldve loved to

cheers, jono

The Beatles when I was 9. at the Hilton in Sydney then at the Stadium. I do not remember a thing about it. Stevie Wright and the Easybeats practising in their garage...with George Young and Harry Vanda, and Georges little brother Angus watching. when i was about 12. You do know little Angus Young from AC/DC? Silly Thorpe and the Spastics. I didnt like them. Jeff St. John, Blackfeather and Tamam Shud at the St Felix School hall and ...I hate to admit Status Quo at Newcastle. Led Zepplin at Warwick Farm too Fark! Plus over the years, the Emmanuel Brothers.
Mudmum

Well what can I say, I have seen Powderfinger 8 times... need I say more!!!!

John Butler Trio are very cool... if you ever get a chance, go see them!!!

Living End do a good gig, same with Something for Kate, Magic Dirt, Grinspoon... I am a big big fan of Aussie acts!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back