BHP Calico offspring - 2010

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ta Wayne.

Definitely not, cement. All fresh hatched BHPs look expensive!... Not from a cash standpoint, just all over hot looking animals!

I understand why BHPs appeal to you Den,they are totally different to Morelia (IMO) When the hatchies are born,can you tell if there going to be different,or not until there shed a few times...Those Occelated ones like ur Avatar is SIMPLY AWESOME..From the basic BHPs to the ones you,Neil,Kel (a few others) breed, theres just so many different outstanding BHPs to choice from..I can understand why the books are overflowing..Your love,contribution towards these pythons are defiantly paying off..Feel free to post any more photos...

Hey Den,
No email yet mate.
Aleks.

Yeah? That's a worry. I sent it, along with other emails of notification, on the 23/12. Just checked back. I forwarded it to you again, sent from [email protected]

Is there anyone else that has animals ordered who hasn't received emails of notification? Please email me at the above email address. If I don't reply, try [email protected]

---------- Post added 30-Dec-10 at 02:56 AM ----------

Thanks for the kind comments, p73. Definitely a work of passion. I'll post some detailed pics as soon as they've all shed.

Beautiful BHPs. Nothing what we see in the wild. Neat for the hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back