bhp hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andysnakes

some pics of a few of the clutch of bhp that hatched recently, largest weighing 111 g. they will be available once feeding well... anyone interested let me know
Andy

Attachments

• P1070418.jpg
    P1070418.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 133
  • P1010254.jpg
    P1010254.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 98
  • P1050329.jpg
    P1050329.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 132
  • P1030307.jpg
    P1030307.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 123
  • P1020284.jpg
    P1020284.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 115
Gotta love hatchie Aspidities,there absolutely gorgeous,not much beats a hatchie BHP,great news Bandy.Andy..

Wow 111 gram birth weight!
Our SWCP is/was 109 grams at the start of this year and she is ( I'll be corrected by Mrs Silatman) but I think about 10 months old, so I stand by my WOW I didn't know they were so big at birth
Nice job mate.

So you like bhps P73 LOL and wheres Den and Dee4 ? they are usually flying around in the upper stratosphere of the APS clouds ready to swoop on nice hatchys from above :lol:
Good work Bandy Bandy!

Last edited:
Yes you can say that Zulu,ive keeped nearly every sub-species of Morelia,BUT Aspidities have attidute,which i love.Also i can understand why Den,Neil,Kel love this species so much...All the hiss-tail wagging etc is so exciting,especially when there lunging out there enclosure as soon as they smell the rodents...Except Chondros,they are DEFIANTLY my favourite....and Womas...

Nice hatchies Andy, I especially like the 4th pic. A bit of crazy wavey pattern there...lol

Cheers Rob

So you like bhps P73 LOL and wheres Den and Dee4 ? they are usually flying around in the upper stratosphere of the APS clouds ready to swoop on nice hatchys from above :lol:
Good work Bandy Bandy!

There's no dissappointment for you then Colin, coming in for a landing..;).

thank you all for the nice comments,
besides water pythons...... black headed's have to my fav species aswell.
Gotta have a lot of respect for them, when you go to remove them from there cage for cleaning and they decide NO ! and squash your hand against the side of the enclosure. Or when they decide your hand is food and latch on for 45 minutes. They are a awesome specie, and yeah pythons 73, i also totally understand why denver, kel and neil love this specie so much
my wife and i are very happy with this clutch as we went a little different this season and incubated them at a slightly lower temp this season, a little bit of patience and that's what is the end result is
Andy

cheers Trent,
am definitely going to sound wave this year ( social d) , so well have a beer alright?
Andy

for those who have been asking for pics of the parents
PB070044.jpgP6060721.jpg

Attachments

• PA141004.jpg
    PA141004.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 128
Last edited by a moderator:
The parents look alright,at what age-length was the pair when they mated..The lighter one looks stunning.Are they QLD or NT locality..

accidently put a wrong pic up of me..how do i delete it mods?

---------- Post added 08-Jan-11 at 12:35 PM ----------

The parents look alright,at what age-length was the pair when they mated..The lighter one looks stunning.Are they QLD or NT locality..
the female is the lighter one and is a QLD, she's about 6 years and over 1800 mm in length, the male is about 8 and looks more NT to me.

You've got nice colouring aswell bandy andy : )

Nice hatchies Andy, I especially like the 4th pic. A bit of crazy wavey pattern there...lol

Cheers Rob

There's no dissappointment for you then Colin, coming in for a landing..;).

Yep,i landed first for a look like a good ol buzzard,never tire of looking at the fat little bhp hatchys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back