bhp pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Heres a few pics of the female NT bhp that looks to be up the duff,thought ide share the pics around the other white looking one is the NT hypo male thats started feeding,it was down to skin and bone,just thinks of nothing but girls girls girls. cheers

Last edited:
could you tell me what form this one is from? its the father of my little girl?

Last edited:
re bhp

Yeh nice looking snake,its from Matt Yorsten,very distinctive banding,fiery jumpy things though,if you open a door they really jump,extremely nervous things,gets annoying at times but they look nice an i like them.If a person reading this has Matt Yorstens phone number ide appreciate it,ive lost it,he is a good bloke to deal with from my experience. cheers.

could you tell me what form this one is from? its the father of my little girl?
Nice snake whitey,ide say it would be from NT,thats where most of these white and browhish type have come from that ive seen,but hey ive seen ones from MT Isa that look similar,could be anywhere give or take a few thousand kilometres LOL

hi colin, been trying to pm you but it isnt working. just curious is your girl gravid? if so when you expecting eggs? good luck great looking snakes. i saw the pics last time you posted this pair but couldnt find them again.

re bhp

Gday jason,yeh its gravid by the looks an its 24 days after last slough so should lay next week,its a different set up this time,the last female layed in august but kept in different conditions,good if the eggs are fertile.Its the one that eats chicken necks with rats and mice,its another one thats not two years old yet so i thought it might do nothing,strange that it eats like a big up until a few weeks ago probably cause it always has heat,see what happens anyway. cheers

Greta pics and good luck for this season.
It's funny you say that she was still eating as I have a female DP very much looking gravid and she still ate up until 2 weeks ago.
All have their own special little habits hey?

re bhp

Rex Stock (rex1s father)once told me he likes to keep them feeding as long as possible and he is a very experienced keeper so ive taken on board allot of his advice,gravid diamond hey DEE4,looking good mate. cheers colin.

Nice one Zulu, i like that female she's pretty:) Most of my adults are gone now:( life is getting busy.
But i kept a couple of bubs from last year;)

re bhp

I hope that you will have great clatch zulu
Thanks for kind words slateman,if i hatched just one from a clatch ide be happy mate,us amatchers need all the luk we cann get ,trueblue uses hatchy bhps and womas for fishing bait LOLz. Good to here you kept some from last years brood duga,saw the one you sold to neile,was nice. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back