• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bhp, Womas, AlbinoDarwins, Bredlis and Jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Londos1990

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Bhp, Bredli, Woma, Darwin, Jungle

Length
60cm-2.8m

Quantity Available

Bred By
Various

General Description
Hi All,

Unfortuantley i am moving interstate soon and cannot take my reptiles with me due to work commitments, so im hoping to find people to give them the time they deserve.
First i have my first ever python, BHP Male, he is a big boy, approx 2.8m, ready to breed, very placidnever biten and never struck, will eat rats mices quail and chicken.

Secondly i have a male and female woma, they are both ready to breed very friendly never bitten or struck either, both eat rats and mice, and the male loves duck. both about 1.8m, male is tanami and has unusual marks around his head.Female is ulluru.

Thirdly i have a Jungle female, i only brought this girl as part of my non feeders project, this girl is now feeding rapidly and hasnt missed a feed in 3 months, so it is now time to move her on, she has never struck or bitten me in her enclosure, but has tried striking once out and put down. she is still really small and could be handle out of this, she has really beautiful gold markings. Approx 45cm

Next i have apair of Stripped bredli, once again i brought the male as part of my non feeders project, and the female came with it as seller would not serperate, both have never bitten nor struck, male is in shed so pic not added but same as female. Approx 60cm

Nowlast on the list is my prized albino darwins, male is ultra high yellow, and about 80cm, couldnt ask for a better feeder or handler he is a gem, The female i brought pure pink, but has started to show alot of yellow comming through, once again eats great handles great but is jumpy on first contact but doesnt strike.

Prices below but will take offers on multiple purchases and pairs.

BHP- 500
Male Woma- EOI
Female Woma- 400
Male Bredli-200
Female Bredli- 200
Jungle- 200
Female Albino- 700
Male Albino- 950

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
0422459890- Prefer text over inbox messages.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
on saleDSCF4001.jpgDSCF4004.jpgDSCF4006.jpgDSCF4007.jpgDSCF3995.jpgDSCF3997.jpg

Other Details

Male woma Sold pending payment
Female albino sold pending payment
Female Woma sold pending payment

Female Woma sold
Bhp sold
Male Woma sold

Last edited:
Bump. Womas n bhp sold.
Bredlis 350 pair or 450 including jungle for trio

Albino pair 1500