Big Day Out 09

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im waiting for the Soundwave festival!!! Thats what BDO was originally like!!! Nine inch Nails, Alice in Chains, Devil Driver, Lamb Of God, Lacuna Coil.

Back in the day Big Day Out was an alternative festival now look where it is going...

Yeah fair enough they have a few decent bands playing but come on!!!! Neil Young!!!!

Do they have wheel chair access this year!!!!! lol

best bdo ever was the year rammstein played and the lead singer set him self on fire COME ON !!! you can't beat singing on fire.

and just to rub in some more :) i have tickets to soundwave as well and gonna go see devil driver and lacuna coil side shows :)

I saw Opeth play last year at The Arena in Brisbane - they played such a great set! They sound really good live.

lol when doesnt Till set himself on fire :p pretty sure rammstein has best live show hands down, the fire displays are brilliant

best bdo ever was the year rammstein played and the lead singer set him self on fire COME ON !!! you can't beat singing on fire.

and just to rub in some more :) i have tickets to soundwave as well and gonna go see devil driver and lacuna coil side shows :)

I think BDO is getting worse and worse each year...
Soundwave is gunna be wicked this year! Lamb Of God, All That Remains, 36 Crazyfists, Lacuna Coil, Devil Driver, Unearth...... You cant go wrong! :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back