Big hello from brisvegas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranga

Reaction score
well as yall can see im new to APS, ive been trolling the forums for quite some time now however. but only recently decided to become a member myself. this site has given me so much information regarding all aspects of herps and now i to would love to share what ive learnt with everybody.

anywayz just saying hello and hope to see you's round!!!

Cheers...
Michael~

PS - as soon as i sort out how to work paypal ill be gettin a subscription so any help regarding how to get a subscription would gladly be appreciated :p thanking you

haha that guys an idiot, i know ranga he aint snake addict lol

sorry you miss interpreted my post, i was trying to say that i am pretty sure its not snakeaddict sorry for the confusion

haha i duno who this snake addict guy u talk of is but i assure u its not me lol. my names Michael. im sumwhat of a goodfriend of johns (hornet's)

i love to talk so if any of u have msn and wana chat then shoot me a pm and ill get u my msn addy :p

and atm im currently only keeping scorps. im awaiting my licence to cum thru so i can go pick up my stimmie and a central bearded i got on hold :p

anyone wana gimme a subscription who lives on the southeast side of brisbane and ill giv u the 10bucks cash as i dnt have paypal :p

lol i got bored so i mad sum ghey signature and messed round with my avatar and profile pic...

all seems to be working!

cmon gimme sum1 to talk to lol

Welcome to APS! What kind of beardie have you got on hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back