bird eating spider care sheets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mines bigger

Reaction score
hi guys has anyone got a good care sheet for australian bird eating spiders??

http://theata.org/ THE site on Aussie T’s. Heaps of awesome info and even more great stuff in the “Member’s Forums” if you become a member (like “For Sale” threads). There’s probably more stuff here than you’d care to know about (and yes that’s a good thing) and also the people there are really helpful too with “n00b” type questions too or anything else you care to ask about.

I know you asked for a care sheet but if you ever get the chance (maybe check out your library as I got an ex-library copy off eBay) check out “The Tarantula Keeper’s Guide”. It’s pretty much like the “Australian Tarantula Association” in that there is enough scientific info in there to go way… WAY over your head if you’re not into taxonomy or REALLY in-depth species analysis but it also deals with the complete newbie type stuff like housing, feeding and all the other “How To” type stuff you wanna know to keep your T in shape. I can’t rate this book highly enough.

Anyways, hope this helps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back