Bird Eating Spiderlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adandiluvsmyreptiles

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Received my 20 Bird Eating Spiderlings today.

Tiny little things! (not for long tho)

Here's a few pics....

Attachments

• 100_5573 (Large).jpg
    100_5573 (Large).jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 100_5575 (Large).jpg
    100_5575 (Large).jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 100_5576 (Large).jpg
    100_5576 (Large).jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 211
Feed them on pinhead crickets and slowly work them up to bigger ones then pinky mice when they are adults. Very easy to keep.

ummm...is there only 1 spider in each photo? the third is obvious, but the first 2 Im not sure if Im just not seeing them or there is only 1 there.

$10 for each little spiderling??? Oh dear. Imagine how easy it would be to loose them!

Lol, i swear i didnt copy you but i bought 10 of the little guys :p

i understand these spiders are very agresaive is this true ??

It's the same with any animal really - varies on the individual spider. With my experience with Aust Tarantualas i found them to be very secretive and reluctant to try to attack. Most are quite docile.

Teni

how old are they full grown? when do they become as big as a huntsmen, (had a spider once, it ate everything (including another spider).

$10 each is a lot of money for dragon food.
cheers Matt

They never stop growing. It depends on ho much you feed them as to how fast they grow. at 12 months my spiderlings were quite large already.

Hey Teni, ill post some photos soon, but for now i seriously need help feeding them, i cant get hold of anything small enough :( where can i get small prey???

Thanks
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back