Bird Eating Spiderlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, your setup is far to large, for my spiderligs i keep them in deli cups and thats plenty big enough for them, in a setup the size of youre they will not find prey and could quite easly die, and for them to get to adult size around 4-10 years depending on species

no handling, they are far to agressive, and the food doesnt have to be tiny, they can take down prey their own size, also if anyone wants spiderlings pm me, will have some soon, 3 species

That's why it's cheaper to buy crickets - woodroaches and mealworms. But if u got the money to burn - why not?

Teni

I used to love my Beardy so much that on its 2nd birthday I bought it a goliath stick insect....

Last edited:
Adandiluvsmyreptiles, yes they do stop growing, adult females will continue to moult once hitting adult hood but males stop moulting when they are adults, if anyone has questions about feeding, housing, breeding, pm me, i keep 6 species atm but gettin more soon hopefully

hey
can you handle these or what ?
cheers
brad
ps if u sell sum il buy 1 or 2

nope, not a good idea to handle aussie t's

I have raised spiderlings in these containers that i use before and they have always thrived and grown happily. No problems with their habitats being too big for them. I frequently see them out and about at night. Food is always eaten by the next day.

Teni

thats ok but with setups that large sometimes they do miss out and thats when you get problems, since i keep a large number of spiderlings i use smaller containers just to make things a bit easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back