Bird Eating Spiders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouser

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I saw some of these guys in a canberra shop going for 80 bucks a piece. Any of you guys keep them? Is 80 dollars a good price for a spider that can allegedly eat birds? Im interested in getting some but for 80 bucks My spider should not only eat birds but be able to take the garbage out for me and drive me to work. Does anyone know what the best type is to keep? as I have heard there are a few. Also anyone got any good australian website links to them. :?:

Awesome Dicco, that site looks like exactly what Im looking for. Your a champ.Thanks!

craig.a.c said:
The big hairy ones give me the creeps.

OK, just for you craig.a.c :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Chow1.jpg

:p

Hix

craig.a.c said:
Thats just cruel Hix. I'm gunna have nightmares tonight. :(

Maybe I shouldn't post the rest...........

I'll think about it.

Hix

Don't look craig.a.c

chow2.jpg

If this were a movie, this is the point where the music gets louder and faster, and the really low bass notes get your adrenalin pumping in anticipation of something really scary happenning.

Hix

WE WANT BLOOD, WE WANT BLOOD, WE WANT BLOOD!!!!!!!!

Not a lot of blood at all, unfortunately.

The strike was too quick, photographer missed it. This is the next shot. The squeamish might want to go to the "my new pets!!" thread or something else cute....

chow3.jpg

Look at those magnificent fangs!

I should point out that this is not my spider. It's not even Australian. I ripped the pix off an American Tarantula website.

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back