bird question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shano92

Reaction score
would a fish tank be alright for a bird enclosure, the size of the tank is 24 inch long, 22 inch high, and 19 inch wide. and the lid is a mech lid, so would this be fine for a bird like a cockatele?

Cheers Shane

Would work about as well as a bird cage would for a fish;)

You can pick up proper bird cages reasonably cheaply.

You're better off with a Parrot Cage

I don't see a fish tank having near enough ventilation, it would get too hot in there.

Check out ebay

I got a $300 rrp Parrot Cage brand new and flat packed for $80, I was lucky, but if you hunt enough you might be too.

i have bird cages, but i was wondering if it would work or not. thanks for your help :)

Cheers Shane

Nope, don't do it, the bird would probably stress so much its not funny.
Get a proper bird cage, its really the only way to go.

Nah I wouldn't use a fishtank for birds. They would try to fly through the glass and hurt themselves

...definately keep them in a click-clack for a while first - wouldn't want the babies stressing out in a full size fish tank...

Yeah go the the fish tank...
but you might have too drill holes in the fish for extra air the little birdie :D:D:D:D

y wouldnt it be a seriouse question, and realy a cant see any reasons y it wouldnt work, plenty of air, plenty of space,

" Birdcage Inside a Fish Tank "
Now all you have too do is put the two and two together and u will end up with something like this...

Attachments

• pic_11908464843429.jpg
    pic_11908464843429.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back