bird question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now i no that its not a good idea at all, i was just annoyed that people asked if it was a seriouse question cuase i wouldnt start a thread just on a stupid question, and when it was a genuane question.

Cheers Shane :)

i know a pet shop that have there birds in enclosure not fish tanks but like plastic stuff with no font so the birds can sit in the side and its about 7ft long 3ft high and2ft wide and has alot of things for them to do the side have aussie bush painted on them and they are all xtreamly happy it looks really good and the bird love it but i wouldn't put them in a standard fish tank

Birds should not be kept in small spaces, they require room to remain relaxed, happy and healthy. Even birds in large aviarys will remain tame.

Attachments

• cage.jpg
    cage.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 44
  • baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 35
It doesn't matter if you've seen it before elsewhere - it's still a bad idea.

:(

Hix

people put babies that are being handraised in tanks, but as soon as they can perch, they usually go into cages.

Last edited:
You need to make sure the bird can FULLY stretch it's wings, and at least be able to hop from perch to perch, with an option to possibly fly.

It would be difficult to clean as well, rathan than a birdcage where you can just pull paper out the bottom, you would have to dismantle the whole thing, as the glass will always be dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back