Bit of a drive, 25-10-09

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitah

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a few pics of what I found tonight :)

I apologize for the crap pics of everything excluding the Burton's lizards, didn't do well on the photography side tonight :)

Feel free to ID the geckos :) And I think the snake is a keelback? probably wrong, usually am though lol.

2-18.jpg

1-18.jpg

18-1.jpg

19-1.jpg

20-1.jpg

21.jpg

22-1.jpg

3-15.jpg

17-1.jpg

11-2.jpg

12-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

14-2.jpg

15-1.jpg

10-2.jpg

4-14.jpg

5-9.jpg

6-5.jpg

7-6.jpg

9-7.jpg

8-5.jpg

snakes a keelback, geckos are bynoes geckos and the last looks like an asian house gecko or it might be some sort of gehyra sp but cant tell from the pic. love the burtons shots

thanks.

Sorry bout the crappy picture of the second gecko, it was pretty darned speedy lol. If it helps, it had a pale creamy base colour with darker reddish-brown lateral stripes and other markings dorsally.

I quite liked the look of the Bynoes gecko, never seen them before :) I gather the movements it was doing with its tail were as a defence mechanism/behaviour, to attract predators to the tail instead of the head? Took a short video of it, thought it was pretty cool. (and no, I did no touch or get too close to any of the reptiles in these photos)

Thankyou :)

Awesome photos, well done. Those keelbacks are a great looking snake i reckon. Do people keep them as pets? Thanks for sharing these great shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back