black woma recent photo's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supers awesome looking woma!

Hope it stays that way and you can breed more!

gday thanks for the interest her locale is R.H.D she is about two years old now I also have a mile out of the same clutch which is a very nice animal but looks normal I did put the mail in with her this year but no interest I brought her of a mate who did not breed her and I am not sure who did however I have been told ' in her clutch that three or four had extremely white banding and were quite unusual which only makes it more confusing. When she was not quite a yielding I suppose she started getting some black scales went very peppered looking for a while and then just kept getting darker to where she is today I have no idea why or if it is inheritable and probably won't until she breeds it has been very interesting watching her change thanks Rod

She sure is a different looking animal, and is spectacular in her own right. It would be great if it proves to be inheritable.

I wouldn't worry to much about Lewy's opinion, it's like ******* in the wind.

Awesome Woma rodney, be very interesting to see what happens with breeding. But spectacular congrats on that one.

cheers
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back