Blue Bearded dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marigold

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello we have 12 hatchlings from high yellow phase parents and three of them appear to be very blue in colouring, the rest have a lot of yellow and some orange streaks. Has anyone ever seen or heard of blue colour in beardies:shock:?????? Will they likely stay this colour. Any ideas would be appreciated:p

yes I have pictures, now to just work out how to attach them in this forum. Will give it a go

This website has a few blue ones but they arent blue just a darker luciestic phase

i dont know much about beardies but hes cute as!! lets call him albert :)

Nice looking one i cant really make out blue but certainly looks good, where abouts are you?

It certainly is darker than it's siblings I have seen bearded dragon pics from that states that have lavender side bars as adults, maybe that's what it is. It's usually found in yellow phase dragons.

Ummmmm, I have called him/her Banjo, perhaps one of the other ones could be Albert. What colour would you describe him as. here is another pic different angle.
We are in Melton, Victoria

From your experience do Banjo's siblings look particularly yellow.

They ceratinly have nice colouring on them specially at a young age and they look pretty yellow already. They should grow up to be stunning adults. If I had the room for another one I'd certainly pic one up :D specially the one on the left.

beardies

the one on the left is not the most yellow. Check out dad and mum is the same:lol:

beardies

They are only two weeks old at the moment so they are still small, they would not take up much room at all!!!!!:lol:

Its normal, i always get a few in the clutch looking that colour, they usually end up a darker yellow/orange with lavendar sidebars (from the father of my clutches) or just lighten after a few sheds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back