Blue Eyed Leucistic Ball Python's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzagray

Reaction score
Hi, im new and i currently have a 2.4m Coastal Carpet which i have had for some years now but i have come accross a Blue Eyed Leucistic Ball Python which i absolutely love!!!

Does anyone have anymore information on these guys; breeders in Australia, prices, different breeds etc. I have seen some pictures of patchy colored Leucistic Ball Python's as well which i also like.

Any help would be great, or perhaps links to people i can discuss them with.

Thanks!

Here are two:

karma.jpg

Ball20Python20Pied20-lg.jpg

the second one isnt a lusistic its a pied (i think, corect me if i am wrong) have a look at the snakebytestv chanel on you tube

trolling? lol

all exotic species of reptiles are illegal in australia :)

if you're overseas, good luck but i have no information to share, sorry!

Oh ok, So the Blue Eyed Leucistic Ball Python as well as the Pied Pythons are considered an exotic python there for Australian licenced owner cannot own one?

yeh the second is a pied ball python.
long story short, you cant get them here. legally anyway. sorry mate. you have to stick to natives only

Oh ok, So the Blue Eyed Leucistic Ball Python as well as the Pied Pythons are considered an exotic python there for Australian licenced owner cannot own one?

They are exotics and as such are illegal to own in this country!

yeah they are illegal in AUS i just thought azzagrey was from another country

Ahhh, well my questions have been answered. I was wondering why every search i made only turned up American websites and breeders. Thanks for your help though guys.

I would have thought someone that has owned a snake 'for some years' would know exotics are illegal in this country..?

I would have thought someone that has owned a snake 'for some years' would know exotics are illegal in this country..?

Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Ball Pythons are from Africa. I know it sucks that we cant keep them here. Oh and I'm sure a leucistic Ball Python would cost tonnes of money.

Check the dates on it. I remember when that one hatched a few year back, i even made a thread about it on this forum.

Your probably right mate. Oh well... fingers crossed I will hatch one from a boring normal to normal jungle clutch this year hahaha

As an ex museum employee who has seen many dead snakes... I'd bet my left hanging thingy that the little critter is dead. Full marks to Gordo! The neck of that animal looks badly posed.

Jamie

As an ex museum employee who has seen many dead snakes... I'd bet my left hanging thingy that the little critter is dead. Full marks to Gordo! The neck of that animal looks badly posed.

Jamie

All in the eyes Jamie, a live snake will always look at you.

No the snake in that pic is alive, cause they made a video afterwards.
Also look at this pic
lucy7.23-4_logo.jpg

This was take after the first one I posted.... you can see the head moving while the shot was taken.

Alive at the time.... though who knows if this is still true lol

That picture was taken with siblings to show the size difference and it was alive. It made it out of the eggs and was alive for a few weeks, then had a bad shed that it was assisted with and died during the process. The owner posted all of these pictures on another forum along with the videos in 2007. Trust me it is definately dead in the fvirst picture.

That picture was taken with siblings to show the size difference and it was alive. It made it out of the eggs and was alive for a few weeks, then had a bad shed that it was assisted with and died during the process. The owner posted all of these pictures on another forum along with the videos in 2007. Trust me it is definately dead in the fvirst picture.

fair enough then. What a shame lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back