Blue Northern Green Tree Frog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shari

Not so new Member
Reaction score
after the thread i looked at a thread of a apas member who had a blue green frog i wanted one so that night i was searching aroud and came across some blue northern green tree frogs for sale for $25 so im thinking of getting a couple i did some care research last night can any one give me some tips ect...

this is a photo of the frog thaat we are thinking of getting...

img000043_thumb.jpg

imho
i dont like the blue morph of the green tree frog.
but if its help your after.
here it is
there enclosure needs to be constantly humid so i would get a humidifier. and also a large water dish to act as a pond that almost spans the entire bottom/floor of the enclosure.
and of course fake jungle plants and branches.

im not a big fan but these are just beutiful creatures ....

Sorry, costa, the GTF comes from all over Australia. Humid conditions are not needed IMO.
We just have a tank, with pebbles and some hides and a bowl of filtered water that we refresh every day as they are land frogs.

does any one else have a blue frog?

I dont! but if they look like that I wouldn't mind one! are the sellers willing to freight??

im not sure im about to email them i will get back to you....

i would watch out for scammers from nigeria ..... this seems to scream Nigerian

Plenty of Blue GTF available in the US, some as low as $25, I would expect one as blue as that one to at least go for $100 + here in Oz as there are not that many high blue ones that come up for sale here.

Plenty of Blue GTF available in the US, some as low as $25, I would expect one as blue as that one to at least go for $100 + here in Oz as there are not that many high blue ones that come up for sale here.
Yeah i agree, if it turns out to be legit please let me know as il buy all he has got at that price:p

they are in a pet shop not far from where i live acualy from the same town not shop i got cobar from. they all there adult blue northern green tree frogs for $60 and there baby ones for $25...visit this site

www.petmagic.com.au & click on the northern green tree frog hatchlings...

when you speak to them ask if they hold their colour as they grow or if they will turn green with age! they do look very nice!

they look absolutely stunning, if they have any adults id love a few!

when you speak to them ask if they hold their colour as they grow or if they will turn green with age! they do look very nice!

Yep sure because they are such bright blue they might grow to look like the blue tree frog that dude had in the other blue frog thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back