Blue phase Common / Green Tree Snake Breeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
calligastra look very different to blue phase punctulata.....some confusion can occur at the overlap zone around Townsville, QLD.

Cheers,
Scott

good work to dig up a thread almost over a year old

I thought so too, some useful information/speculation in this thread for victorians.

and thanks Scott for the info, do you know what the differences are or just that they are different? any materials u might be able to send me would be MORE than appreciated as blue phase CTS are one of my many passions and i will gladly read any credible material for weeks and listen to anyone with experience on these fellas.

Sye

there is a black line edged with cream from the nostril to behind the jaw below the eye onto the top lip in calligastra, while punctulata lack this feature.

furthermore calligastra is most likely species complex.

Cheers,
Scott

Hey I was just wondering wether anyone knows of any breeders of the common green in the townsville area? I have been surfing the net all night and I can't seem to come up with a single snake. Pm me if you know any please?

thanks , Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back