Blue Tongue lizard is fussy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the great ideas everyone, will try all the kinds of foods brought up:D

Last edited:
OK thanks Joe, one of the main reasons for my venture into Blueys is the ease of feeding compared with many other species. If a product like this works it would be fantastic.

the Veta Farm one only works well for Blotchies & Shingles...... Easterns whilst some will smash it others will refuse it. However if you are patient enough hunger will get them all on it in time. Once on the dried complete diet feed it makes life a whole lot easier.

Offering too much other food with it though will almost certainly reduce your chances of success. Skinks are creatures of habit & once you create the habit for something it can be tough to break.

Hey Guys,

I'm having problems with getting my bluey to eat again...she's a year old.

I've tried all fruits (banana, strawberries etc) and veggies, (cos lettuce, carrot, etc) I've tried dog food, cat food, crickets, mealworms, woodies, she won't even eat the Vetafarm Lizard food any more...I'm getting a bit worried.

Any help, as to what I can do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back