Blue Tongue pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoness

Reaction score
Just thought Id share some pics I managed to take of this lovely blue tongue that I found on my driveway when arriving home from work on saturday. Was very happy to see it as we have numerous irresponsible neighbours who let their cats roam. She/he (being a beginner I have no clue how to tell the difference between sexes) was very intent of sussing me out, and followed me around the yard as I was backing away trying to take pics. Eventually it came over and climbed across my foot and continued sunning itself (of course the batteries on the camera ran out then...)

Bluey1.jpg

Bluey4.jpg

Bluey2.jpg

Also have included a pic of a monitor we saw at seal rocks a few weeks ago while we were camping
Monitor.jpg

Cheers

set some cage traps with a peice of juicey steak in there, catch the local cats and submerge the cage in water, problem solved, dont think of it as being cruel, what about all the native wildlife the cats are killing, now thats more cruel.
cheers Matt

Geez, that lace monitor looks to be only a year or two old, you hardly ever see them that size in the bush.

yeah cause the feral cats have eaten them all, only good cats a dead cat.
cheers Matt

set some cage traps with a peice of juicey steak in there, catch the local cats and submerge the cage in water, problem solved, dont think of it as being cruel, what about all the native wildlife the cats are killing, now thats more cruel.
cheers Matt

You're not serious are you? Those might be someones pets! That's horrible!

yes, i am VERY SERIOUS, i am a passionate shooter and naturalist, who finds no greater pleasure than shooting cats and foxs, i shot a baby fox this morning, while out looking for animals.
cheers Matt

dude, i'm a keen hunter aswell but dont flaunt the fact that you kill cats and that you shot baby fox this morning, thats gives hunters a bad name to alot of people

ppl should take more responsibility for there cats they are almost on par wit some teenagers who run a muck destroyin things and causin trouble. but that said parents dont have any respect from there kids these days. generlisation, yes i know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back