Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
Call out for a red belly in a door frame. Person who spotted it was a pretty young girl in a bikini . Not a snake fan and wasn't cool, calm and collected. Hysterical was a better description. Close your eyes and picture her ( and people ask if I miss office work ;) ).
The door was one of those glass doors with a thick aluminium frame that look really solid. Surprisingly they are open at the top and bottom. They said it had gone up into the frame ( sounds like GTS to me) Using the endoscope I could see down the sides and there was no snake. A flush with water also yielded no snake. I started searching the corridor and rooms then heard screams out side and there was a magnificent blue phase common tree snake.
Oh - and a hysterical girl in a bikini.

I've attached photos.
Of snake!
Not girl!

Attachments

• DSC_8703.JPG
    DSC_8703.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC_8700.JPG
    DSC_8700.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_8720.JPG
    DSC_8720.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC_8726.JPG
    DSC_8726.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_8733.JPG
    DSC_8733.JPG
    226.3 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC_8752.JPG
    DSC_8752.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC_8787.JPG
    DSC_8787.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC_8790.JPG
    DSC_8790.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC_8794.JPG
    DSC_8794.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 124
Call out for a red belly in a door frame. Person who spotted it was a pretty young girl in a bikini . Not a snake fan and wasn't cool, calm and collected. Hysterical was a better description. Close your eyes and picture her ( and people ask if I miss office work ;) ).
The door was one of those glass doors with a thick aluminium frame that look really solid. Surprisingly they are open at the top and bottom. They said it had gone up into the frame ( sounds like GTS to me) Using the endoscope I could see down the sides and there was no snake. A flush with water also yielded no snake. I started searching the corridor and rooms then heard screams out side and there was a magnificent blue phase common tree snake.
Oh - and a hysterical girl in a bikini.

I've attached photos.
Of snake!
Not girl!
Love it.. Called out for a red belly to find a blue gts lol

Thanks for sharing. Girls in bikinis and my favorite snake haha Good story to wake up to in the morning.

Wow nice snake I love those. Aren't they kind of expensive?

Yep they can't get very expensive.. Especially a true blue.

Best looking RBB I have seen in a while. Great job on the photos there!
Why do I have this niggling feeling you have not posted all of the photos you took at this particular rescue/relocation?

Good job regardless.

Blue

wow what an awesome example of this species.

- - - Updated - - -

wow what an awesome example of this species.

Beautiful snake! I wonder if ppl ever get call-outs to remove snakes which actually are they've been told?

What a awesome snake!!!! Great pictures :D

Although sadly I have to say it doesn't top the Frilled Death Adder with legs :lol:

beautiful love the blue gts i will one day own a pair of them
lol its a blue bellied black snake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back